Ironbridge View Townhouse
Ironbridge View Townhouse is a lovely quaint award winning self-catering holiday home. Lovingly designed and beautifully furnished for you to enjoy. Stunning view of the Iron Bridge and River Severn from the cosy lounge and bedroom.
It couldn’t be in a better location! – only a stone’s throw away from the Iron Bridge. Fabulous quaint tearooms, restaurants, pubs, and shops are all on the doorstep. Most of the 10 museums are within walking distance, so no need for the car.
Ironbridge View Townhouse has featured in ‘Good Housekeeping’ magazine, ‘The Sunday Times‘ and has been recommended & loved by the ‘Country Walking‘ magazine.
Awards – 2020/2021 Winner ‘Scenic Holiday Home of the Year’ ,Winner – Luxury Boutique Retreat of the year – Prestige, 2020 AA 5 Star Gold , 2020 Covid19 Awareness, 2020 TripAdvisor Travellers Choice , 2020 Bronze West Midlands ‘Best Self – Catering Accommodation & ‘Most Beautifully Presented ‘ Award
We had the pleasure of ‘Paul Burrell’ stay the late Princess Diana’s butler & the Queens former footman.
Ironbridge is wonderful anytime of the year, your only problem will be finding enough time to fit everything in.
- 2021 5 Star Gold Award AA
- 2020/21 Winner – ‘Scenic Holiday Home of the Year’ Prestige Award
- Winner ‘ Luxury Boutique Retreat of the Year’- prestige Award
- Featured in ‘Good Housekeeping’ Magazine
- 2020 Travellers Choice TripAdvisor Award
- 2020 5 Star Gold Award & Covid-19 confident AA
- ‘Beautifully & Lovingly designed townhouse, peaceful atmosphere sleeps 3
- Just a stone’s throw away from the Famous Iron Bridge
- Stunning view of the Iron Bridge from the Lounge & Bedroom
- Restaurants, pubs, tea rooms, shops all on the doorstep
- Most of the Ironbridge Gorge Museums are within walking distance
- Recommended & loved by the ‘Country Walking’ magazine
- Bedroom -Large 18′ room – King size bed & Single bed ideal for a family or friends sharing
- Bathroom – Spacious – Bath & a large standalone corner shower. Heated towel rail
- Kitchen – Well equipped kitchen with dining space
- Lounge – Cosy place to relax view of the Iron Bridge from the sofa
- FREE WIFI
- Smart TV with Netflix connection
- Free Parking
- Bedlinen and towels included
- Central Heating
- Cooking facilities
- Free Wifi
- Ironing facilities
- Literary or architectural interest
- Midweek breaks
- Non smoking establishment
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Weekend breaks