There is simply no better time to stay at The Summer House than when the Shropshire hills are in their full autumnal glory, with warming red, gold and orange tones surrounding the panoramic views of your stay. It’s time to escape to the outdoors for brisk walks with the sound of the crunch of autumn leaves under your feet before retreating to the warmth of The Summer House. Settle down in front of the cosy log burner with a hot chocolate in hand during your unique stay in the heart of the Shropshire Hills.
The Summer House is a holiday cottage in Shropshire. The Octagonal Tower was built around 1607 by Sir Francis Newport and was originally used as a banqueting house for entertaining his guests to dinner. This Grade II listed tower provides a very private and unique getaway, set in the rolling Shropshire countryside. It offers excellent views to the Shropshire Hills and The Wrekin.
The property is tucked away in the hamlet of Eyton-on-Severn, near the ancient Roman settlement at Wroxeter and is surrounded by stunning countryside.
- Sleeps two guests.
- One double bedroom and separate bathroom.
- West facing views onto orchards and open countryside.
- Private patio and lawned garden.
- Private parking area for one car.
- Sorry, no children, infants or pets.
- Minimum of two night stay.
- Oak windows, external doors and exposed roof beams.
- Wood burning stove in the master bedroom.
- Electric oven with hob, fridge with small freezer compartment, multifunction microwave, dishwasher.
- Television in the master bedroom and also in the sitting room with Freeview.
- Barbecue and patio furniture
3 nights for 2 nights
13th September – 30th November
No code required – discount automatically applied at checkout.
Find out more: https://www.raby.co.uk/stay/holiday-cottages/